When you are headed out for many a holiday open house or party, it’s fun to get dressed for the season. This look channels rough and edgy with it’s menswear inspiration, but still comes across as feminine. Your hostess will love the Archipelago Joy of the Season Candle and your friends will want to know what lacquer covers your nails. Neutrogena’s daily moisturizer is a great beauty tool this winter when you want to keep glowing. Even on days without makeup it keeps your face hydrated and luminous and has a great smell to boot. Don’t forget your classic leather tote to throw all of your goodies in!
xo – Grace
1. Timex Originals Classic Round Watch
2. Plaid Academy Blazer via Gap
3. Olivia Bib Necklace via Stella and Dot
4. Topshop Moto Leigh Skinny Jeans in Tobacco via Nordstrom
5. Timberland Earthkeepers Waterproof Boot via Zappos
6. Archipelago Botanicals Joy of the Season via Zappos
7. Butter London Exclusive Trio via Zappos
8. Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer via Soap.com
One thought on “Holiday Look: The Chic Lumberjack”
I’ve got that leather LL Bean tote. I love it! Holds my computer plus all sorts of stuff.
Auntie Beth xxoo